The Fish will follow the cursor and if you click you drop food for them, If all you see is a white box then it's not working for you =[
I probably use the cross out tool way more than I should in my writings....

I know

I know

Sunday 20 April 2014

Gj-Bu Season 2!!! EDIT: OVA

So a little late on this but hey the first series was really great so I'm just really glad that they are making a season 2!!! The official website for your reference (click me).
But yeah season 2, I've read some of the light novel chapters here and there but not all of it, that being said I didn't expect a season 2 because of how the first season ends, I was sad to see it go but it seemed appropriate due to the ending (which I won't spoil). But then the website talks about a "continuation" of the series which technically doesn't mean season 2. but we can all hope!!!
If you have no idea what Gj-Bu is it's an anime based off the light novel series of the same name, the light novels (click here for a look at vol 1) are split into chapters that are shorts about events that happen in the club, it's defiantly a light refreshing anime to watch as there's no real story to it just a lot of cute entertaining antics. It's sort of a harem but not really a harem as it's more focused on comedy (and hair brushing, and twirling) with everyone sort of being Rei-cloney at times.

It's got a cutesy look going on about it and is worth a watch If you're looking for something pretty easygoing, you can watch it in between weekly release episodes of other series' as it's just differing things that happen in the club, I wouldn't recommend this if the anime you watch has to have fighting/action/story as it is a slice of life comedy that has slight fringes of romance here and there.




Have a Gj-day
Russ






So turns out its a 45 min OVA not a film....
Oooops
Defiantly worth a watch










No comments:

Post a Comment