The Fish will follow the cursor and if you click you drop food for them, If all you see is a white box then it's not working for you =[
I probably use the cross out tool way more than I should in my writings....

I know

I know

Sunday 20 April 2014

League of Legends Rito Disclaimer


So I play League of Legends and like a lot of people who play I've probably spent a bit too much time on it for how long I've owned the game. But hey I'd like to think I'm fairly experienced at League so here's a slightly serious disclaimer Rito should make to the buttons to warn people of what they are getting into:
Match me with teammates: ***WARNING*** You may experience the following during play:

  1. Flamming premades
  2. Apparent Diamond/Platinum Smurfs
  3. Afks/Feeders
  4. Role Playing Jungle Clans
  5. People copying things they see in streams/youtube and feeding, [1] [2] [3]
  6. Junglers who stay in the jungle exclusively
  7. Insta-locking
  8. People who "won't/cant" support
  9. Asshole adc's
  10. People who troll to punish trolls
  11. A complete loss of the outdoors
  12. 100% Self Life Steal 
  13. "I only lost cause you didn't gank"
  14. OMG THIS JUNGLER IS NOOB HE DIDN'T GIVE ME BLUE
  15. OMG THIS MIDLANER IS NOOB HE LOST THE BLUE
  16. Duo-Top Laners
  17. Nidalee Support
  18. People who want to surrender to early
  19. People who won't surrender a clearly lost game
  20. People who take wraiths after an ace
  21. Teemo
  22. X is a noob champion
  23. "This lag....."
  24. People who flash in the spawn
  25. A 100% rise in blood pressure and irritability
  26. Actual Server Lag [EUW]
  27. French Summoners (Just Kidding ^.^)
  28. AP riven
  29. "OMFG NO SS"
  30. Reported
I will invite my own teammates: ***WARNING*** You may experience the following during play:
  1. Irritation and flamming premade syndrome
  2. People mad because you're only ganking for your premade
  3. People mad cause you're stopping the surrender vote
  4. People mad cause you're bringing your bronze friend into a Gold ranked game
  5. People mad cause you're pushing bot when they're taking mid inhibitor

Oh yeah and 
  1.  Ranked League Games
But All that aside League is a fun game that I would recommend trying at least.
[Here's a link if you want to sign up to League]
Average Day In a Draft Que

















Have a nice day summoners
Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment