The Fish will follow the cursor and if you click you drop food for them, If all you see is a white box then it's not working for you =[
I probably use the cross out tool way more than I should in my writings....

I know

I know

Friday 23 January 2015

Squid Teacher Assassin anime!

So it's been a while since I last made a post cause of lack of motivation, exams, new life at university and other stuff that had a higher priority, but recently (today actually) I bought a mechanical keyboard and I'm just looking for an excuse to type with it so here I am writing to YOU!

TLDR; New keyboard =  Surge of willpower to write (Corsair K65 w/cherry reds)

With that out the way this post will be a little different as it will be a first impressions review then as it continues to come out I'll update it with how the series is going, that way If it gets better worse or anything else happens I can add it here, also it gives me something to come back to if I don't know what I want to write about, and when it's all over I can add a conclusion too (as well as a season 2 FUNimation plz)


So what's this anime I hear you cry?! Well to put it simply it's an anime about a class of "bad" students who have the job of assassinating an alien squid who can move at a max speed of Mach 20 (around 15,000 mph) who is also their teacher (and a bloody good one at that too). Ansatsu Kyoushitsu or "Assassination Classroom" starts off with the class getting ready to kill him (with air-softing guns with anti alien ammo) as he dodges them all while casually taking the class register, the show then explains that he blew up the part of the moon (somehow) and that he will destroy the Earth in a year, but until then he will teach this class of lower achieving students until then (for reasons I imagine that will be explained in the plot). The anime is shown with one of the students in the class as the main focus who serves as the Intel gatherer, observing the very bubbly and seemingly random and well travelled teacher to find a weakness (it took me quite a lot of time to realise he was a boy fucking Japan with their traps and reverse traps).

After only watching the first two episodes this is definitely one to keep a close eye on throughout this season maybe even best of this season so far, personally Winter 2015 is a bit of a slow season (roll on Spring 2015 that has Nisekoi season 2 and Oregairu/My romantic comedy is wrong as expected season 2) this and Absolute Duo are the shining lights in this season. It's one of those animes that seem to go quick but you feel satisfied and want more after to see the next one just to see the next thing that happens, The teacher is really inspiring in the way he teaches and looks out for the students while mainlining a slight boastfulness that they won't be able to kill him. In every episode he seems to pop to new countries and gathers exotic foods during breaks and the class try to devise some way of killing him while bonding as a group.

After watching the first two episodes I read that there was an OVA that aired before this became a TV series so I watched that as I was hungry for more of this series and it was just as good as the TV series even if the art style was a little different, (MC still reverse trapping over here).

So for a short impressions conclusion I like this show (a lot) and would recommend it (and already have) to anyone reading this. It's a anime you can feel happy to watch as the class of "bad" students bond in their goal of killing their teacher who also supports and encourages these students who are shunned in their school for being poor achievers in a prestigious school and you can feel happy as they overcome whatever was troubling them. The anime has an interesting premise and is definitely something that's a little bit different to watch, I mean I'm intently watching it and I generally stick to romance shit. .... I thought this was a conclusion but I seem to be rambling

Still come back later to see this post updated if you liked it :)

Here's  a picture of the teacher too


And as always
Have a nice day

Russ :^)

Edit 1: Pretty sure Nagisa (the MC's name) is a girls name. He sounds like one too, and the voice acting for the teacher is pretty great too, I mean it's no Crispin Freemans Kyon but it suits it well.







No comments:

Post a Comment